"Gee Margot, I notice most of your posts recently are pictures with only a few words, everything okay over there?"
Well, funny you should ask. It's 9:17 at night and three children are talking to me at once about three different topics and my mind is overwhelmed. It is definitely past bedtime for two of them, yet they're still up doing schoolwork because they got distracted by fun things like YouTube and Google Hangouts. I am partly to blame since we all went outside for thirty minutes today, but I don't think I get full credit for people not being done with their stuff. And I've discovered I need the recovery time that the quiet after bedtime provides.
Not all days are like this one, but several recently have been. And my brain is pretty much fried by this point, so even if I could have a few minutes of quiet to write, I'm pretty sure I'd just stare at the screen anyway.
I realize that you love the pictures, so it's not a big deal, but there are SO MANY THINGS I'm not writing about, and that makes both the writer and the historian in me sad.
Well, that's about all the words my brain can eke out tonight.
1 comment:
I can relate to that crazy, head-spinning feeling. I was definitely feeling it yesterday. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment