I received my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. I went to the same location where I got the first dose, at the same time of day. For the first shot there was no wait and there were only a few people there. This time there was a massive crowd of people and a thirty-minute wait. There was a traffic jam just to get into the parking lot and then a very long line once we were inside the building.
But I got through the line and got the shot, and that's the most important thing.
A wise friend counseled that I should drink lots of water and keep moving my arm to help prevent soreness. I've been doing both of those things and I feel okay so far. My arm is a little sore, but it's barely noticeable. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment