As the oldest child I often spoke for my younger siblings. When they were asked a question, I would answer. I think Peter takes it to the next level:
Peter: (Looking at Cooper) Cooper, how are you doing?
(Pause) You're doing well?
(Pause) How am I doing?
(Pause) I'm doing great!
Me: Peter, you need to eat your dinner.
Peter: No, Cooper tells me to NOT eat my dinner.
Peter: Oh, Cooper wants eat my food.
(Looking at Cooper) No Cooper, you can't have cheese yet.
I will be glad when Cooper is big enough and verbal enough to play with Peter. And to answer for himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a mind Peter has! He is very creative. Thanks for the giggle.
haha. That's hilarious. I keep thinking that Peter must be Penny's age or something, and then I remember that he's just a a couple of weeks older than Liam, and then I immediately am aware of how neanderthal-like liam is. What a cute and smart boy. but that doesn't surprise me. Look at his mother!
Post a Comment