Question: Is anyone missing the little bar just above the large, new-post text window in blogger that lets you change the size of your text and add pictures? Is it just me? Does anyone know how to get it back? Is it blogger, or did I break something?
I had a better post planned but, darn it, I want to add pictures without going through Picasa. I love Picasa, I just don't want to use it for every post.
That is all.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you sure you're in the "compose" tab instead of the "edit html" tab? Because the edit html tab has a lot fewer editing options!
Otherwise I have no suggestions
Sweet! That's it! Thanks Kayla.
FYI, the Provo Library does free blogging classes. I attended the intermediate class and received a very helpful handout that give insight on issues such as this. I'd be happy to copy the handout for you, or you could also look into the class yourself.
Post a Comment