Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I Did on My Christmas Vacation

Bryan and Peter built a snowman.


We opened some presents...


...and began using said presents.


Peter turned three and wanted sushi for his birthday lunch. We obliged.


He opened some birthday presents...


...and enjoyed a volcano cake that Bryan made...


...and wore his new helmet far more than he actually rode his birthday bike.


The final adventure of the break was a last-minute visit from my parents and my brother Jordan. I was preoccupied with spending time with them and therefore have no photographic evidence of their stay. They came to visit with my grandpa, whose health was failing. It was a good thing that they made the trek (which involved driving through Vegas on New Year's Eve) because my grandpa passed away yesterday.

6 comments:

Charlynn said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

Cristin said...

Is that the Ikea train set? Luke got the same one!

Cristin said...

Oh, and sorry about your grandpa. I hope you guys are doing okay.

Bryan said...

I loved that cake. I ate way to much!

It's a couple of train sets, one Brio figure 8 with bridge, and the Ikea one.

We need more tracks, though.

Mandi said...

sorry about your grandpa! Just had to tell you Sam watched the video of singing & dancing many times till he threw up and got a bath. It entertained a sick child nicely so Thanks!

Jordan said...

You did take one picture of me with Peter, if I remember correctly.