Cooper finally went to sleep last night. We discovered that after he's stopped crying he stays awake for a while. And checking on him starts the crying up again. At fifteen minutes after midnight I finally gathered up my courage and went in to check him. Asleep. He still sleeps in our room and I was exhausted, so I was glad that I could finally go to sleep without interrupting or distracting him. I went to tell Bryan, which is when I heard Peter wake up. Then Cooper woke up to nurse at one in the morning. So Bryan spent the night in Peter's room trying to get him back to sleep and I held Cooper all night. So much for everyone sleeping in their own bed.
We're trying it again tonight. He's quiet, but I have no idea if he's asleep. And I'm too afraid to go check. Maybe five more minutes and I'll sneak a peek.
At least it's not midnight.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh! I'm tired anyway. I really hope tonight is better.
Post a Comment