Monday, May 24, 2010

Climate Confusion

Peter and Cooper are both winter babies. This will be my first summer baby. As a summer baby myself, I'm kind of excited about this. However, my maternity wardrobe is full of long sleeves and sweaters. I've been anticipating needing to buy short-sleeved shirts in light-weight materials. And I was a little sad that I wouldn't be able to use some of my cute, cold-weather wardrobe.

I needn't have worried.

I took this picture about ten minutes ago while standing in my front doorway:


And this picture just now:


It is currently snowing big, fat flakes. Isn't it almost June?

About that whole global warming thing...

3 comments:

Beth said...

I've seen a few people commenting on the snow on Facebook (when you're Mormon, you've got friends in Utah!). That is just cRaZy!! And I thought our snow a couple weeks ago was bad! At least you know it will melt by tomorrow, right?? (It WILL melt by tomorrow, right?)

I remember thinking the same thing about pregnancy clothes and yup, I needn't have worried either (I was wearing a turtleneck in my 39-week pregnancy picture). :-)

Amanda said...

You know, you have a sister-in-law who has been pregnant in Hawaii twice now, and knows how to mail a flat-rate box. Just saying.

Cristin said...

We got snow here yesterday. The kids were thrilled, I was MAD.