Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess I need a new birthday list...


The night before I wrote about wanting the Wii Fit for my birthday, Bryan went out and got it. He's sneaky like that. Our second Christmas he got me a large keyboard and had it hidden in our little two-bedroom apartment for a few months before giving it to me. I generally think of myself as pretty observant, so I'm not sure how I missed it. Anyway, he actually gave me the Wii Fit the day after I wrote about it, but I kept forgetting to get a picture of it, which I wanted before posting. He said it was a late Mother's Day present. It's fabulous! I enjoy the yoga and the aerobics most right now. Peter loves it too. He likes to stand next to me on the carpet and do the yoga poses.

Man, this puts some pressure on for a good Father's Day gift, eh?

2 comments:

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

ohh i want this so bad! i'm glad you enjoy it! is it totally worth it? :)

Bryan said...

I hid the 75-key in the closet, in near plain sight for six months before I gave it to Margot. I am sneaky.