One of Many Reasons We Don't Let the 2-Year-Old Babysit
The moment before I grabbed the camera Peter was patting Cooper and said to him, " Cooper, I'm taking care of you. Oh! Do you have bubbles in your tummy?"
That was soooo cute. And at least he's just being over-enthusiastic! When I was the baby and my brother was Peter's age, he would call me "frubble-maker." Can you feel the love?
Margot, they're adorable. For some reason your video reminded me of that you-tube video of the little boy and his baby brother Charlie... I'm sure you've seen it. And, because I was reminded of that, I now have "Charlie bit me!" running through my head, so for that, thank you. :)
6 comments:
Peter is a loving brother, really! Lest anyone think otherwise, this behavior is really unusual - though somewhat funny.
and, to add to the disclaimer, we'd never let the 2-year-old babysit anyway. HE'S TWO!
Just thought I'd throw that in, in case any of you are thinking of reporting us to DCFS or something.
That was soooo cute. And at least he's just being over-enthusiastic! When I was the baby and my brother was Peter's age, he would call me "frubble-maker." Can you feel the love?
-Gretel
Margot, they're adorable. For some reason your video reminded me of that you-tube video of the little boy and his baby brother Charlie... I'm sure you've seen it. And, because I was reminded of that, I now have "Charlie bit me!" running through my head, so for that, thank you. :)
It is nice that Peter is learning to be gentle. It is even nicer that Cooper is sturdy enough to take it. LOL
Well, 17 and 1/2 years later, I think I might have lost the gentleness of it, but I'm hoping to earn that back some
Post a Comment