So it's almost 10 at night. I was about to turn off the computer when someone pounded on the front door and rang the doorbell. We don't get many visitors this late at night. I asked Bryan to answer it. Turns out it was a man from the constable's office. He was looking for one of the guys that used to live here. We told him that we moved in a few weeks ago and didn't know the former tenants but recommended that he call the management company. He thanked us and left.
Seriously, what kind of stuff went on here before we moved in?
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, they must be pretty desperate. 10 at night?? Creepy.
He was probably trying to serve a warrant on the last tenants. Still kind of creepy, though.
There've been stories in the news of home invasion robberies that start when robbers see a Christmas tree in a window, pound on the door late at night and burst in when the owner opens the door to steal presents.
If I'd known, I would have told the guy to comeback in the daytime.
I think the weirdest part is that you have a constable in your town.
Post a Comment