Today's the day. This afternoon we will find out if we'll be using our blue supply of baby clothes again, or branching out into purples and reds.
Peter has been telling me for some time that this baby was a girl, but just last week he changed his mind.
Peter: Mom, I think this baby is a boy.
Me: Oh you do?
Peter: Yeah, and then the next three are girls. And the three after that are boys. And then there are three more girls.
Me: (Uncontrolled and uproarious laughter for much longer than was polite.)
We know what Peter thinks, now it's your turn. Do you think baby number three is a boy or a girl?
I'll let you know the results, of both the ultra-sound and the poll, tomorrow.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i think i am going to have to say girl! :) gotta have some different colors in your house!
The boys are sweet, but I think it time for a "little Margot".
I'm voting for girl, too! Two boys then a girl -- it's a good pattern. ;-)
I think you're having a girl. :) Love the story dialogged out btw.
I guess I could see it being a boy, but I'm seriously leaning towards the pink side of things. Oh yes, I said pink. ;)
Boy.
I vote girl. I can't wait to find out!
Sorry, but I think you're doomed to a life of boys.
Post a Comment