Thursday, July 29, 2010

Moving Day

Today is the day. We've got the truck reserved and the Elder's Quorum notified. Thanks to help from our families, our earthly possessions are neatly packed.

As an aside, I realized this week that I have no problem telling other people what to do. I've been doling out jobs to my siblings and Bryan's siblings for a few weeks now. Perhaps I could say that I'm bossy, but that sounds negative. Instead, I'll say that I have excellent delegation skills.

And since I can't lift ANY of our boxes full of stuff, I'm off to delegate some more.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You have always had a talent for being in charge. I hope your move goes smoothly.

LeMira said...

I agree. . . call it "talent." Some people really don't know how to delegate.

Emily said...

Hope the move goes smoothly! Way to delegate!