- I didn't have any almonds and only a few pecans, so I used 1/4 cup pecans in place of the almonds and 1/2 cup walnuts instead of the pecans.
- My molasses smelled terrible (it always smells terrible, but this was extra bad) and I didn't want to drag all the kids to the store for just one ingredient, so I used agave instead.
- I don't think I used a whole cup of brown sugar. Yes, I did use some, but I use it so seldom that my supply has formed itself into a few large sugar rocks. I picked up the smallest rock and melted it down. It may have been about a cup, but I think it was smaller.
The kids love them. They're reminiscent of Nature Valley granola bars, but not quite that crunchy. The next batch I make will have some kind of fruit in it, maybe coconut and Crainsins. And I think I'll use coconut oil instead of canola.

1 comment:
I want to try these!
Post a Comment