Friday, September 5, 2014

Clock Reset

Initially, I thought school starting on a Thursday was silly. They attend for two days before the weekend, that's not enough to get into a groove. Now that we've finished those two days I realize the wisdom of it. 

In order to meet the bus on time we all have to be up at 6:30 in the morning. Perhaps that's a normal rising time for some of you, but for us it's early. And now we're exhausted. It was harder to get the kids up and going this morning than it was yesterday. Phoebe almost had to walk to the bus stop in her pajamas. 

At bedtime tonight we were all worn out. Phoebe was asleep within a few minutes of climbing into her bed. I think our bodies will figure out how to wake up and fall asleep at the right times, but the process of getting there is a little rough. I'm glad we have a weekend to recover.

No comments: