Monday, September 22, 2014

The Rest of the Story

I left out a few big pieces of information about last week. The first is that Bryan was out of town. He had to be in California for work. When I hurt my foot we both freaked out a little knowing that I would be unable to walk and on my own with the kids for seven days. Bryan spent the day before he left making sure we had everything we needed. I spent the first day he was gone trying to maintain order. The second day he was gone I made a call. That night my sister-in-law-in-law Melody flew in from Utah to rescue us.

She drove us where we needed to go, prepared food, did laundry, held kids, walked to and from the bus stop, and kept me company. She also insisted that I stay off my foot as much as possible. I am so thankful that she came to help us.

She went home yesterday. Before she left and after Bryan got home we went and had a little adventure. Today is officially the last day of summer, but we had a little autumn outing anyway.







Thank you Melody!

1 comment:

Melody said...

You're very welcome :) miss you guys already!