Our last two libraries capped the number of items that could be checked out on one account. Between me and the kids (Bryan mostly listens to Audible these days, so he's not part of the total book count), we maxed out that number a few times. Then I would have to make the hard choice of which books could come home with us and which books would stay at the library.
Our new library has no item limit.
The girls and I went to the library this morning. The boys had made some requests and I did my best to get a wide enough selection that everyone would have something to read. Actually. both boys read everything I bring home, regardless of who it was checked out for, but I do try to pick up a few books with each of them specifically in mind. As we finished at the self-checkout I glanced at the total number of items checked out: eighty. We have seventy-nine books and one CD currently checked out on our account.
I think I may need a library intervention...
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hummmmmmm.... I'm wondering how you got all those books home. Happy reading to all!
If you didn't get anything for Bryan, that's an average of 16 items per person. Consider me impressed.
I'd worry about keeping track of all those books!
I'd worry about keeping track of all those books!
Post a Comment