According to this article from MSN health, there are certain foods and drinks that can keep you looking young. Number two on the list? Watermelon. I consume an impressive amount of watermelon every summer, as do my children. And I've loved watermelon for as long as I can remember. As a kid I would eat it all the way to the green of the rind.
When Bryan and I were engaged and planning our reception, my mom and I went to speak to a baker about a cake. When she realized I was the bride her eyes grew wide and she said, "Wait, you're getting married? Are you even sixteen yet?" I quickly told her I was almost twenty-one. My dad and siblings all have similar stories about people thinking they're much younger than they are.
Appearing young is certainly in my genes, but maybe my lifelong love of watermelon has helped my youthful glow...
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment