You guys, I'm a ninja.
I must be, that's the only reasonable way to explain why my children believe that I don't do anything at all around the house. That's right, they think that they do all the cleaning and childcare and work. I've been trying to wrap my brain around how they can possibly miss all the work I do on a daily basis.
So, I must be a silent and stealthy ninja; a ninja who does laundry, prepares food, shuttles children to activities, schedules and takes kids to doctor appointments, washes dishes, bathes babies, changes diapers, reads and sings with kids, teaches them, sacrifices sleep, enforces rules, oversees homework, and does so many other things on a regular basis.
If you need me, I'll be covertly doing my job.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've considered doing nothing for a few days, a week maybe, and seeing what the results would be. I'm afraid it would be so bad that none of us could handle it though, so I've never actually tried.
Post a Comment