Topher is exceptionally picky when it comes to food, especially at dinnertime. He often announces that he hates the food in front of him, usually without taking a bite. This leads to a lot of frustration and hunger.
He started down this path on Sunday evening. I had prepared chicken drumsticks, rice pilaf, and carrots. Topher was ranting about how awful the food was. I stepped away to get something and when I came back I heard him say this to Bryan, "Wait, you mean this (indicating the chicken leg) is made of chicken nuggets?! I love those!"
And then he ate the chicken.
Tonight at dinner we had pasta with tomato sauce and lots of melted mozzarella. Someone told him it was basically just pizza in a different shape. And then he ate the pasta.
I need to figure out how to expand this to more meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment