Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Questioner

Sophie had her last day of our preschool co-op today. Technically, the last day of academics was on Tuesday. Today was a final lunch/play date/chance for the moms to visit. One of the dads made these cute certificates for the kids. My job was to drop in the pictures from the first day of preschool and then from a day last week and print them. As you can see, Sophie was awarded Ms. Inquisitive. Apparently she was known for asking lots and lots of questions. 


Preschool was a good experience, for Sophie and for me. I had fun teaching and I'm glad that Sophie had the opportunity to learn to follow someone else's rules. And now I'm glad that preschool is done. Sophie isn't though. As much as she's looking forward to kindergarten, she's going to miss seeing her friends more often than just Sundays.

No comments: