Friday, September 12, 2008

Domestic Diva

I totally made this.

By "totally made this" I of course mean that a nice woman in my ward invited me over, provided the apples, grinder, canner, and expertise. I brought the jars and did whatever she told me to do.

I really did make this.

I make ridiculously good bread, did you know?

2 comments:

My life in a blog said...

I would love the recipe for your ridiculously good bread. You could even make it into a post. :)

Charlynn said...

That was fun wasn't it? Hey, I did find out that you can use any pectin for freezer jam. All you have to do is follow the instructions for freezer jam inside the box. I also found out that to make low sugar or no sugar jam, get the low sugar or no sugar pectin instead of real pectin. Your bread looks yummy!