Cooper makes this noise whenever he's falling asleep. Peter did it too, but his version was much quieter. Cooper gets so loud that if he starts to fall asleep in church we have to take him outside. I had never heard of a baby singing himself to sleep, but apparently it's a normal thing among Bryan's siblings. I wonder if they any of them still sing the "sleepy song" as they fall asleep.
By the way, Bryan's chest is Cooper's favorite place to sleep. That's where he is in this movie.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's really loud!
Alana was very interested in what was making that sound when I played the video. What a cute funny boy!
Funny! Sam does the same thing especially when I sing him to sleep. Sometimes it's louder than others. The best thing is he also does it when he wakes up leading into random chatter or Mommy and Daddy, which is a much nicer warning than a screaming child.
Some of Bryan's siblings "sleepy songs" were very musical. I have not heard any of them sing themselves to sleep lately. They stopped singing (at some point) when they stopped needing mom or dad to rock or hold them when they fell asleep. So, enjoy the music while it lasts. I thought all babies sang themselves to sleep this way! ? !
Our first, Elisabeth, did this a lot too. It's very cute.
Post a Comment