Peter accidentally ate some mayo on Sunday before church. I realized this when he was almost done with the offending sandwich. Benedryl was quickly administered and I grabbed the camera to document the reaction that the eggs had on him. He can't say the "v" sound, so he kept saying that he had "hibes".
On a side note, giving your child Benedryl right before church is one way to keep them from acting up during the meeting. I don't recommend it, but it's certainly effective.
On a side note, giving your child Benedryl right before church is one way to keep them from acting up during the meeting. I don't recommend it, but it's certainly effective.
3 comments:
LOL ... at the Benadryll before church, not the egg reaction. Totally scary!
I don't like giving him medicine, but I'd rather that than anaphylaxis.
Late night for me. I was looking at the picture of Peter and noticed that he's wearing his pj's the right way. Has he grown out of trying to undress himself at night?
Sorry about the reaction he had.
Post a Comment