Monday, September 29, 2008

While You Were Sleeping

I've been spending a lot of time recently holding a sleeping Cooper. Part of the reason I think that he has heartburn is that he seems to sleep better when he's upright. Anyway, I'm online more trying to keep myself awake. (I sit in my dark room so as not to wake Cooper up with the light, otherwise I'd probably read some books that have been calling my name.) I love reading blogs, but I get to a point where I don't really want to read anymore. And so, I turn to Hulu.


Oh Hulu, my good friend.

I've watched at least one full television series on Hulu. You can watch current shows or canceled shows. Bryan had never seen Some Like It Hot, so we watched it on Hulu.

Between Redbox and Hulu, our date nights are totally covered.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

I might even dare to say that Arrested Development is funnier than the Office. And I really like the Office.

The Stells! said...

sweet thanks! i will have to catch up on some of my shows :)

Bryan said...

No, I just don't see it as a TV series. Maybe a movie?

Jamie said...

LOVE HULU. It's a lifesaver when you don't have tv and your husband works graves.

K said...

Oh no... I feel another addiction coming on!