Monday, August 23, 2010

Hunting Season

We went to Bryan's grandparents' house for Sunday dinner last night. Moments after we arrived home and pulled into the garage we heard someone knock on the front door. I was busy trying to extricate myself from the car (funny how I'm not so agile anymore) and open the doors for the boys, so Bryan went to see who it was.

It was a bounty hunter.

Seriously.

He wasn't looking for us. Some former tenant must be on the run because that's who this guy wanted. Apparently our visitor had a name tag on identifying his profession. And tattoos and a big gun.

Something similar went on within a month of moving into our last place. What happened in these condos before we took up residence here?

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I once had the FBI come to my door looking for someone that had rented the appartment. The renters,a man, woman and small child didnt look dangerous, but they didn't stay long and moved on