My big project was supposed to have been done a week ago. But, as I wrote on the blog, that didn't happen. I put it down for a day and let my brain rest. When I picked it back up I had a new perspective on how it needed to come together. I've put in many hours in the last six days. So many hours that Christmas has caught me by surprise. Bryan spent today doing several of my usual pre-Christmas jobs while I worked on my computer.
The project is done. I finished it just a few minutes ago. It's almost twice as long as I thought it would be. And, thanks to some tutoring from Bryan on graphic design and publishing, it's so much better than I thought it would be. I still can't give it to the children tomorrow because now I have to turn it over to someone else, but at least I can show them pictures of how it will look.
This elf is happy that her Christmas project is done. And now, I'm off to stuff oranges into stockings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!!! My heart is so happy for you. Can't wait to see it...I hope you will share.
Post a Comment