Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Feeding My Spirit

Someday I will be able to listen to all the talks in General Conference and actually retain most of what is said. That day is not today. Even with managing various children at my house, I was able to feel the Spirit and connect with several of the talks. These were my favorites.

Jesus Christ Is the Strength of Youth by Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Seeing More of Jesus Christ In Our Lives by Tracy Y. Browning

Beauty For Ashes: The Healing Path of Forgiveness by Kristin M. Yee

The Doctrine of Belonging by D. Todd Christofferson

Our Earthly Stewardship by Gerald Causse

Wholehearted by Michelle D. Craig

Lifted Up Upon the Cross by Jeffrey R. Holland

Happy and Forever by Gerrit W. Gong

Overcome the World and Find Rest by Russell M. Nelson

The Answer Is Jesus by Ryan K. Olsen

I love Conference, and I really love that I can continue to study and learn from the messages that were shared over the coming months.

No comments: