Friday, August 7, 2009

Big Sister

I was looking at some of the pictures of my brother's wedding and came across this one of me and two of my "little" brothers. (I'm sure they're both loving that I referred to them as little.) When I told someone that I was the groom's sister they asked how much older he was than me. Not older, just taller.

It's funny to think that those little brothers have served missions, gotten married, and one is now a father. I know that we're all growing older, but I still think of myself as the big sister. I think I always will.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I still call you my big sister. Ian's older, but you're big.

My life in a blog said...

That's funny how most of us equate age with height! I'm the "big" sister too, and of the 9 kids, the only one shorter than me is the 8 year old sister! ha ha!

Amanda said...

What a great picture of you three!

Elisa said...

You, my friend, have always looked young for your age(well at least since I've known you which hasn't been super long, but since the Wymount years). Which most people usually think is a good thing.