Monday, August 3, 2009

I Love to See the Temple

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house on Saturday. It was beautiful and the boys did well up until the end when Cooper decided to show off his lung power. He is loud. He is even louder in a lovely room full of very reverent people.


In the car on the way home I asked Peter a question:

Me: Peter, what was your favorite part about the Temple?

Peter: The golf club.

(Silence as Bryan and I try to figure out what inside the Temple looked like a golf club.)

Me: Do you mean the golf cart?

Peter: Yup

Me: Oh, you liked the ride from the parking lot?

Peter: Yeah, in the baseball cart.

Oh dear. I hope that he remembers something from the open house other than the golf carts. And perhaps we should discuss the subtle differences between baseball and golf.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hee hee!
That would be my favorite part, too.

Elisa said...

my kids favorite part about seeing the Draper temple was the bus ride up(they bussed us from a church near by).So you're not alone :)