Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crazy Eight

According to About.com, Bryan should be giving me one of the following today:
  • Something Bronze

  • An Appliance

  • A Casino Visit

I do love appliances, but seeing as I haven't gotten anything for him I don't think it would be fair. I think a nice "Happy Anniversary, thanks for saying yes" would be swell.

Happy Eighth Anniversary Bryan!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!

K said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary! About 1/5 of the time when I see your blog or think about you I think, "I wish I knew then what I know now about sewing so I could have done a much better job on you dress" I guess I should just let it go since you seemed pretty ok with it huh... Hope you have a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Eight years is pretty awesome!

Bryan said...

Hooray for Women's Suffrage! Did you know we were married on the anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment?

Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan said...

Happy Anniversary.

You've got two choices...
Wendover or Mesquite. I think we can win enough cash to get a bronze food processor and then we can tick of all three options at once.

Whaddya say?

Cristin said...

Go to the Casino!!!!!

Esther said...

Wow, 8 years! Congratulations!

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary! I was trying to remember how many years it had been for you two while walking this morning on our 31st anniversary. I will always remember the date because it falls the day before ours-but trying to remember how many years for you two is another matter! Funny joke in our family-after having been married about 11 years, Ron was asked by someone how many years we had been married. He replied 8. I reminded him it had been 11 not 8 but went with it anyway. Now we always respond that we've been married 8 years no matter how many years it has been. You are starting into that magical 8th year that we loved so much we thought we'd keep it around forever. Happy 7-if you are like us you will enjoy this next year forever too! There must be something nice about 8.