Monday, March 10, 2014

A Little Sketchy

Cooper got a how-to book on drawing for Christmas. He loves art and his current career aspiration is to be an illustrator. Sadly, the book was almost immediately lost. We've gotten some drawing books from the library but had been sad that we couldn't find the one from Christmas.

Guess what surfaced this week? That's right, the drawing book. Cooper found it, of all places, on the shelf in his room. Huh, I guess we do put stuff away sometimes.

Cooper left the book on the chest-of-drawers in his room. During an extended time-out, Peter found the book and decided to do a few sketches of his own.



These are better than anything I could draw. Seriously. Bryan wondered if Peter had traced them. I checked; he didn't. I know he was copying them from a book, but still, I'm impressed.

3 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Ya, we have an other artist in the family! Keep up the good work Cooper. Grandma would love to give you art lessons. Maybe you can come and stay with me for a week or two in Summer. If your family could give you up for that long. Probably not.

Grandma Bonnie said...

I'm sorry Peter I know you are the artist. I don't know how to correct the first blog.

Crystal said...

Really good drawing Peter!
=0)