None of my kids have been thumb suckers. Sometimes I wish they were so they could calm themselves down. I've written that Sophie is doing a better job sleeping. Some nights are awesome, some nights not so much, but overall we're both getting more sleep.
I took a picture documenting one possible reason why she's sleeping longer than the others did.
She's not sucking her thumb, but she is sucking the palm of her hand. We've stopped swaddling her arms because she would struggle and work until her arms were out so she could get to her hand. She'll make waking-up sounds and then we hear her sucking and off she goes back to sleep.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wonder if she sucked on her hand in the womb. It's great that Sophie can put herself back to sleep.
Post a Comment